Wednesday, 14 July 2010
This is what I was doing for an hour last night when I should've been studying for my ochem midterm.
Fuck. LOL. At least it wasn't too bad...but ahhh, those pKa's, WTF. D:
Anyway. Sigh....this still makes me so sad. So why do I keep reliving it? ¬¬ Also really sad that Klose couldn't play in their last game, and Lahm and Podolski as well. Sigh. Three of their star, starting players. But they still made it through. Klose missed the opportunity to set a new record...it's unlikely that he'll play in 2014, but I'm still hoping. >__<
Sorry. I know there's been too much Germany on my Xanga lately. D:
Schweini. TT__TT Heartbreaking.
And Poldi got injured in this match. ):
But d'awwww, Lahmie and Claudia's wedding day! :'> So cute. LOLOL, not even an hour later and photos were already on the Interwebz.
Saturday, 10 July 2010
So far, Mueller and Jansen. Aww, Oezil just missed a chance. D:
I wish Klose were playing. ):
GERMANY 3-2. (:
Müller, Jansen, and Khedira. Boateng was close. :/ And Schweini was great tonight, too. Yeeee, happy Lahm. :D Sad he couldn't play tonight, though. And they showed like 5 seconds of Miro. :P But no Poldi? Loew was there to celebrate the goals, too. :D
"PAUL IS THE ONLY ONE WHO ALWAYS WINS, LMAO." Hahaha, SO TRUE. o___o 7 for 7 so far...and I'm pretty sure it'll be 8 for 8 when Spain defeats the Netherlands.
"LOL omg Basti threw his medal to the crowd! :O" ???? Sometimes, IT SUCKS not having a TV....or something.
Still so sad that Miro didn't get to play. ): But yayyy, Germany. So happy for then. (':
Klose, Lahm, and Podolski won't be playing tonight. TT_______TT NOOOOOO, how can this be??? No Klose=no more amazing goals, no winning the Golden Boot, no breaking the record for WC goals. No Lahmie!! Our captain!!! And Podolski, ahhhh, all those great assists and awesome defense. SIIIIGHHH..... At least Müller's back in.
I think Klose will be on the bench, but there's no chance of Lahm or Poldi playing at all.
OHMYGOD stupid injury, STUPID FLU. I think Khedira's injured, too. And Loew might not even be able to attend the match because he's suuuper sick with the flu. No more lucky v-neck coach. xP (Although it wasn't so lucky the last time.... OTL)
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. TT________TT
I hope it turns out like this.
I have no Deutschland colors to wear today. Except for black. xP
Thursday, 08 July 2010
German striker Miroslav Klose could miss Saturday's third place match with Uruguay because of a back injury.
The 32-year-old Poland-born marksman suffered the injury during the 1-0 defeat by European champions Spain in Wednesday's semi-final in Durban and German assistant coach Hansi Flick said back at their training camp that the Bayern Munich star was still troubled by it.
Klose, who has scored four times in these finals, is just one goal off equalling Ronaldo's record—the Brazilian having set the mark in the 2006 finals.
"Klose has problems with his back," said Flick.
"He was hurt in an aerial duel, and we are hoping that he will be okay for the match."
Noooooooooo!!!!!!!! Klose!!!!!! TT__________TT We need you! ♥
It's okay. Die Mannschaft will destroy Uruguay on Saturday. And they'll be taking home the Cup in 2014.
Oh so epic. )':
I'm so devastated. But also really surprised at how much I cared, LOL. I'll probably be ignoring football again until the next WC. xD;;
WELL. Now I'll be spending more of Sunday studying for Monday's Genetics midterm. x_______x I think I'll go to TapEx on Saturday to watch the third-place match. Haha.
Also, Lahmie~♥ (x And Klose! (Damn, Klose is hawt. LOL. His Wiki photo~♥ But Lahmie is just so adorable~!!! ^__^)
Tuesday, 06 July 2010
Oh so epic. FIFA World Cup 2010 GER v. ESP semifinal.
That looked like Dianna Agron (Quinn from Glee) with German flags on her face. O:
It sucks that I'm getting into football now. TT___TT Well..it's just the World Cup. I probably won't follow again until 2014. So to amend that, it's sucks that I have summer school now. TT___TT The Germany-Spain game is tomorrow during class!! D< Arrghhh... I can avoid finding out the winner as long as I stay away from Facebook and Twitter (ha-ha, good luck ~__~), but still, if I watch the replay including the pre-match thing, it'll be 3 hours long. ;____; For today's NED-URU semi, I just watched the highlights.
Siiiigh... AND AND AND
The final is on Sunday, and I don't have a TV, and Price Center isn't open on Sundays so I can't even go to TapEx to watch, and streaming online is horrible! quality because ESPN doesn't stream live on weekends! D: So I might just go to Norman's place to watch, hurhurhur. (x BUT all of that is gonna take up like 3-4 hours, AND I HAVE A MIDTERM THE NEXT DAY. TT____TT And then another midterm 2 days later!!! (And I feel bad about imposing on NoMan, even though he says no one is ever there. :/) Gahhh, and what about the third place match??? That's Saturday! Well, I can go to Tap Ex then...but still so many hours not studying, OMGGG. ;____; Must have to watch that if Germany's playing...but I know that won't happen because they'll be winning the final on Sunday. (x Paul's only right 80% of the time and he was wrong about the last GER-ESP match, so that must be the case again!
Bah, this sucks. ):
I also want to do that 30-day meme Anna's started, but I doubt I'll be able to think of much to write for any of those...barely one sentence. The one Jenello posted looks easier, though. :D
Arrgghhh, I've been back from class for 3 hours and have spent all my time leisure-Interneting. OTL Urrghh, so much Genetics hw and stuff to review because I didn't do anything over the 3 day weekend. And OCHEM. ):
Friday, 18 June 2010
Man, I'm really sad that the first year is already over. ): It went by so quickly! And this means that I'm getting closer to facing the real world... TT_____TT
As usual, there are so many things I wish I could do over. Unfortunately, and as usual, that will never be possible.
Copying AirCon (but my days are much more repetitive):
Monday 0614 - Uh...hrmm.....probably Internetted. Watched ANTM Cycle 14 because my sister started. :P, Zelda, TS2
Tuesday 0615 - Library and strenuous trek back (worse than going to York and back twice); Internetting, ANTM, Zelda, TS2
Wednesday 0616 - Internetting, ANTM, Zelda, started a book
Thursday 0617 - Zelda Zelda Zelda, small family dinner with grandparents and the Bubs, watched sister watch game 7, thanked my hood, finished book
Friday 0618 - Zelda Zelda Zelda, start next book,
Saturday 0619 - I want a new phone, dammit!!! D< upload photos?
Sunday 0620 - Internet, Zelda, read
Monday 0621 - Internet, Zelda, read, sleep, etc.
Tuesday 0622 - WICKED! (: ♥;
Wednesday 0623 - Internet, Zelda, read
Thursday 0624 - Dentist
Friday 0625 - Pack. ):
Saturday 0626 - Back to La Holla (: to school ): and a disgustingly filthy apartment. DDDx
Wednesday 0804 - D'espairsRay at Slim's, me at home. TT^TT ♥
My last entry was a super FML. I wonder what happened. o__o
Sunday, 28 March 2010
Thursday, 25 March 2010
Never Going Back to OK
By The Afters
see relatedThe VCR survey
[made @ xanga.com/surveys_for_nimrods]
1. What style is your hair in?: A whatever style.
2. What are you wearing?: PJs.
3. What's the weather like outside?: Cold?
4. What time is it?: 22:55
5. What day of the week is it?: Thursday
6. What are you sitting on?: The couch.
7. Who, if anyone, is in the room with you?: My sister.
8. What's on your mind?: This survey....my brain doesn't multi-task. :P
9. What makeup, if any, are you wearing?: None
10. What month is it?: March
FAST FORWARD [future]
11. What career do you want? If that doesn't work out, what's your back up plan?: Orthodontist without a back-up plan. D:
12. What age do you think you'll get married at?: Er.....early 30s?
13. What about have kids?: Erm......
14. What age do you plan on moving out?: Not sure if I'll ever live at home permanently again. :/
15. Can you see yourself moving away from here? To where?: San Diego, NYC, maybe some smaller city in the Bay.
16. Do you think you'll marry your current significant other?: Yes.
17. Do you know what the weather is supposed to be like for the rest of the week?: Bipolar. <--I'm going to take Susan's word for it. <--"Lately the weather has been so bipolar, and consequently so have I."
18. What tattoos/piercings do you want in the future?: Helix, conch, maybe tragus, another lobe piercing, lip, eyebrow, and I doubt these will ever happen... ): Probably will never get a tattoo.
19. Do you want any cosmetic surgery sometime down the line, if you had money for it?: Probably not.
20. In 10 years, how old will you be and where do you see yourself?: 28-year-old orthodontist! With monayyyy. ♥
21. Last time you took a shower?: A few hours ago.
22. Last text message you sent?: AIM-texting Angel about Marnee Thai.
23. What did you do yesterday?: Yum-cha.
24. How old were you when you first started dating?: 87.
25. Last time you saw your best friend?: Never.
26. What was your first word?: No idea.
27. What's your earliest memory?: No idea.
28. Do you remember what you were doing twelve hours ago?: Lying in bed not wanting to get up. :P
29. Three years ago, did you dress the same way you do now?: Yepp. Maybe a 5% difference.
30. How old were you when your first younger sibling was born (assuming you're not the youngest or an only child)?:
EJECT [crappy stuff you wish didn't happen]
31. Your first serious breakup... how did it go?:
32. Ever had an eating disorder?: EDNOS
33. Ever cut yourself?: Accidentally.
34. Ever thought about or attempted suicide?: Yes. No.
35. What was the most depressing point in your life so far?: Sophomore/junior year, and whenever I think about the futute.
36. Last thing you cried about?: Can't remember.
37. What's one thing that's stressing you out like crazy right now?: The future. (However, "The Future" is a great song. :D)
38. Ever had a horrible teacher/boss? Tell us about them.: Slavicek and Lo. Worst teachers ever. Gest...eh....not as bad, but still bleh.
39. The first time you dumped someone, was it hard?:
40. Do you regret who you lost your virginity to?:
RECORD [awesome stuff that deserves to be recorded on video forevaaaa]
41. Last time you laughed really hard? What was it about?: Yesterday, while I was reading My Dad is a Fob.
42. Last funny movie you saw?: The Princess and the Frog--not a comedy, but pretty funny. And the characters were so cute!!! xD Especially Ray and Louis.
43. What's one of you and your best friend's weirdest but funniest inside jokes?:
44. Last time you ate something really delicious, what was it?: Fried feeesh.
45. Last time you got your paycheck, how much was it? Were you satisfied with it?: TT_______TT
46. How, exactly, did you and your best friend meet?:
47. What was the last compliment you received?:
48. Has anyone ever told you they were in love with you?: No.
49. The last time you got a really good bargain, what was it on?: Don't remember.
50. What's one thing you wish you could re-live, just for one day?: My entire life.
PLAY [from this moment on]
51. Now that you're done, what will you do?: Read FMA. Or sleep?
52. What's on your agenda for today?: Internet, read FMA, brush teeth, sleep.
53. What's your next meal going to be?: Brunch.
54. Will you change your clothes later in the day?: No.
55. Who do you plan on seeing today?: No one else.
56. Are you going to take another survey afterwards?: No.
57. Is the weather supposed to stay this way all day, or will it change?: The day's pretty much over.
58. Do you have any chores you need to do?: No.
59. Do you have work later in the day?: No.
60. What about any homework to do?: Spring breakkkkkk (is almost over TT___TT).